All I have to say is, if you have a question...ask it! Because someone out there in Blogland is bound to know the answer!

Yesterday I had posted a picture from a makeover on HGTV that Candice Olson did. I have always wanted to know more about a particular accessory that she had in the room...

Much to my delight, Kelly from Design Ties, found it for me!
Yeah!
THANK YOU, Kelly!

It comes from a store in Toronto, Ontario called Stacaro.

Check out this bedroom from their website!

Unfortunately, they don't have pictures of many accessories on their website, but you can bet I'll keep checking back to see what they add! And even though I don't get to see a better image of the Bistrot Cutlery Holder that I would so like to have, I feel just as lucky having been shown the way to the Stacaro website! They have awesome furniture! Definitely inspiring!

So, thanks again to Kelly at Design Ties!

And don't be afraid to ask for help if you are looking for something, but can't seem to find it!
You just might get an answer faster than you think!

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online