To celebrate St. Patrick's Day tomorrow (can anyone explain how it's possible that we're in mid-March already?!) I thought it would be fun to bake up something sweet with the kids for dessert.

I think those green frosted Irish Shamrock Cookies are adorable and sit at the top of my list of what to make, but our oldest son thinks this would be even better...

Pistachio Cake

Hmm...it's a toss up.


So we searched a bit more and I think we would have been better off had we just stopped with the first two.

Check these out...

Zucchini Oatmeal Cookies


I think I'll make these for the kids as a festive snack for when they get home from school tomorrow. Their own little Pots of Gold...

or maybe Rainbow Cupcakes for my little leprechauns...


Think I could sneak in these healthy Shamrocks and convince them to actually eat them?

It wouldn't work with the boys, but Ellison would definitely go for it. I think these Green Peppers are super cute!



And on the menu for dinner..

Shepherd's Pie

I have never made it before, but I have tried it homemade and it was delicious!


Yum...can't wait for tomorrow.

:)


What are your St. Patrick's Day plans?

Do you go all out on Irish Cuisine and Shamrock decor?


Whatever your St. Patrick's Day may hold in store for you, I hope it falls in line with the sentiment of this Old Irish Blessing...

May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!





0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online