That's how many days we have left before the kids go back to school!


We've been busy, busy, busy.

This has definitely been our most fun summer to date!

As I type this, I am surrounded by four boys, ages 6, 7, 8 and 9, who are on day two of their

"Guys Night".

(So cute!! But I'll never tell them that I said that!)

The boys invited their best friends over for a slumber party last night. Ellison stayed at my parents' house, Will is on a trip and I have been staying out of their way letting boys be boys.

Right now...they're playing hide and seek in the house (thanks to the rain). They're loud and fast and the house is full of non-stop laughing!

Ahhh, to be a kid again...


25 days and counting!

...........................................................................................


I've got a project I'm working on, but I'll admit, it's been slow going. It has been harder than expected to get the big things done with three kids at home, Will based in Anchorage, and all of our summer activities that have been happening. But I am anxious to get it completed! It's happening in the half bathroom across from our kitchen and it's taking on the look of my favorite room in our house.

Can you guess what it is?

.............................................................................................


And I'll give you a little head's up...

we have a new Sponsor here at It's The Little Things...

Did you notice the adorable new button up there on the left?

I'll tell you all about them in a post that's coming up.


You won't want to miss it because, as always, it comes with a giveaway!!

See you back here tomorrow.

Have a wonderful Sunday!




0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online