I've been working on my mantels for the past few days - putting a holiday twist on the main focal points of our family room and living room. For the most part, I am using what I have and, patiently, going with the flow. I didn't have a plan or direction that I was aiming in, at all. I just knew that I wanted it to be...

festive, colorful and whimsical.


So far, so good!

But my plain Jane white candles just weren't cutting it for me.


Luckily, all it took was a little of this...

Inexpensive sheer, wired ribbon and some of that indoor/outdoor ribbon that you can get, well...everywhere right now. I had both sitting in a bin from last Christmas and it turned out to be just what I needed for my candles this year.

A little wrap, and they take on a whole new custom look that fits perfectly with my Christmas decor this year...


So easy.

Too easy, really!

Which is just how I like it!

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online